Enrolled Nurse will be responsible for providing basic nursing care, promoting a therapeutic environment and assisting the multi-disciplinary team in the delivery of care for our patients under the direction and guidance of the Registered Nurse.
- Manage appointments for the clinic (TMPL & THPL) which include handling incoming calls/enquiries and transfer to others when appropriate.
- Administer new/current patient’s registration and medical reports
- Attend to patient registration
- Assist with follow-up appointment booking
- Process patient payments upfront or via Plato
- Liaise with patients for patient care and insurance matters (direct billing requirements)
- Inform patients of office procedures and policy (e.g. cancellation policy)
- Taking of Vital Sign
- Ensure case files are ready for consult – example, tracing of scan and lab reports.
- Scanning medical documents into the system.
- Scheduling appointments for laboratory and diagnostic test(s)
- Work together with the Registered Nurse to assess plans, implement and evaluates the nursing care for patients during clinic visit
- Ensure and maintain cleanliness of the clinic
- Assist Registered Nurse in other ad-hoc duties
Requirement, Skills and Abilities
- Recognised Enrolled Nurse Certificate or equivalent as approved by the Singapore Nursing Board (SNB)
- Experience in Private specialist clinic setting
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS-Office for words and excel
- Knowledge of Plato system will be an advantage
- Compassionate, positive and caring nature
- Ability to independently follow clinic procedures and job instructions and use good judgment in determining when assistance is needed.
- Ability to draw blood and cannulation will be an advantage